- TN Governor’s Report: http://tnreport.com/2012/05/09/revised-cyber-bullying-law-awaits-governors-action/
- No Bullying Survey Results: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/09/prweb12168427.htm
- Cyber Bullying Statistics 2014 @ https://nobullying.com/cyber-bullying-statistics-2014/
- Facts @ https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-cyber-bullying
- Real Life Case @ http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/11/16/mom-myspace-hoax-led-to-daughter-suicide.html
- Cyberbullying @ http://library.cqpress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre2008050200
Period C: MRDE3M
Period E: Z27VGN
Period G: J6G2ZY
I hope you all had a fun and restful summer. As we begin the year, I’d suggest familiarizing yourself with this page. I’ll continue to update it over the course of the year with course materials and important tidbits. The links at the top should be pretty self-explanatory, but for a brief overview:
- The Course Materials links contain all of the assignments, notes, and resources for your class, sorted by unit.
- The Calendars link has the monthly calendars for each period.
- Resources has links to a number of sites that we’ll be using all year, including Turnitin, Google Docs, and the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- The Contact page has my email, phone number, and links to your course syllabus.
Take a look around and let me know if you have any questions. I’m looking forward to a great year!