Unfortunately, I just received word that that St. John’s conference will not run tomorrow. I should have more information at our next meeting about a rescheduled date and/or refunds. Shoot me an email if you have any questions, and spread word among the members just in case anyone doesn’t see this post.
See you all Thursday!
St. John’s Delegates,
As of now, St. John’s plans on running the conference tomorrow, likely ending a bit earlier than 4:30. We’re still planning on meeting at the high school at 6:45 am; I haven’t received a new official end time from St. John’s yet, but I’ll post any updates on ending time (or cancellations) to this website. For now, please try to make sure that you have flexible pick-up arrangements and that you can update whoever will be giving you a ride of any changes in when you’ll need to be picked up.
Check back here for any updates as I receive them.
English National Honor Society:
- First meeting for returning members is Monday, October 16th.
- Informational meeting for new members is Wednesday, October 18th.
- New member applications are available on the club page/outside rooms 103 and 111. Applications are due on Wednesday, October 25th.
- Interest slips for SJMUN are available on the club page/in Mr. O’Connor’s room and are due on Tuesday, October 19th.
…courtesy of Ryan from Period G.
Please feel free to browse around and get a sense of what materials and resources are available on our site. Have a great open house!
In light of holidays on September 21st and September 22nd, our grammar test has been rescheduled. The test will be administered on Monday, September 25 for periods B and E and on Tuesday, September 26 for period G. If you have any questions, shoot me an email.
Just some quick reminders for things you’ll need to take care of in the first couple of days:
- Syllabuses must be returned with a parent or guardian’s signature tomorrow (Thursday for F period).
- Submit your summer reading notes to Turnitin no later than midnight on Thursday.
- Before the start of class on Friday, sign up on our discussion board and make a post in the test topic for your period. Please register using your school email address (email@example.com), and make your username your first name and last initial.